The latest issue of the IAIA HIA Quarterly is available for download from the IAIA website [PDF 380 Kb].
This issue includes the following articles:
- Ben Cave reports on a meeting between the World Health Organization, the
- International Finance Corporation and the World Bank;
- Maria João Heitor writes about a European meeting in Portugal looking at
- Health, and Health Systems, Impact Assessment;
- Mathias Wismar and Kelly Ernst write about a new publication on the
- effectiveness of HIA;
- Ben Harris-Roxas reports on the South East Asia and Oceania HIA Conference;
- Teresa Lavin and the HIA team at the Institute of Public Health in Ireland
- team describe the 8th International HIA conference held in Dublin;
- Dianne Katscherian describes the forthcoming session on climate change and
- health at IAIA08; and
- there is a round up of new publications and websites and forthcoming events.