5 Question Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!  I have not done one of these in awhile.   

1. What is your favorite sign of spring?
All the yucky snow melting and being washed away...I still have some in my flower beds.  I just love watching spring flowers popping up beneath the soil to brighten the day!

2. What was your best birthday ever?
Would have to be my 19th Birthday!  My boyfriend(now my husband)surprised me with a limo and took me bar hopping! (Drinking age is 19 in Canada)  It was the best surprise!  But not best surprise ever...My hubby keeps surprising me all the time!  Love you Jason xoxoxox

3. What is your favorite dessert?
Hmmmm...This one is tough.  I really don't like desserts...I know strange.  I will eat one if there is one offered.  But I won't go out of my way to make one unless it is for somebody else like birthday cakes and sometime company.  But I do love a piece of dark chocolate with a nice red wine!  One of our at home date night treats!

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?
You can get out of tickets???  

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?
Depends on how tired I am.  Today was with the alarm..this is my preferred method of waking up!  I hate waking up before the alarm, I need all the rest I can 
get...you know beauty sleep and all that  :)


Joining in the fun with 5QF

0 comments:

Post a Comment