- Order water instead of soda.
- Ask for your salad dressings and sauces to be served separately. So you can be in control.
- Ask for your vegetables to be steamed.
- Avoid buffets.
- Do not eat the bread that is on the table, ask the waiter to take it away so that you are not tempted.
- Have a starter instead of a main course. These are usually much smaller portions.
- Skip dessert
- Skip the mints. Mints are very high in sugar and calories which you do not need!
This is a blog hop! Post your recipes, tips, and your weight loss stories! It can be a new post or an older one that you would like to share.
Would you like to be a guest blogger? Send me an email!
Add your old or new post below with Linky! I can't wait to see all the helpful tips/recipes/stories you have!
Please link directly to your post and not your blog URL. If you could please link back here, so that everyone can join in the fun!