- After you have a nice dinner of roast chicken, remove meat from carcass.
- Put the carcass into a large crock pot and fill with water. Simmer overnight on low. You can throw in any veggies in to flavor the broth...celery, onion, carrot, etc.
- In the morning strain broth and pull any meat off the bones to put in your soup and discard soggy veggies.
- Put broth in the fridge, when it cools you can skim off the fat.
- Now it is ready to use in your soup recipe!
Slow Cooker Chicken Broth does take some time but tastes so great! And it is so easy too!