Yesterday I made baked tortilla chips! So I thought it would be a perfect time to post my tortilla recipe! Tortilla's are so easy to make! You probably have all the ingredients in your pantry! So give this recipe a try and let me know how it works for you!
4 cups WW flour (also can use regular flour or half and half)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups warm water
You can also add any seasonings for fun if you want your tortilla's to have a little zip!
- Mix together flour and baking powder.
- Cut in oil until crumbly consistency.
- Stir together water and salt.
- Drizzle over dough while mixing to make soft dough.
- Let dough rest for 20 min.
- Divide into 16 pieces.
- Role out into circles.
- Fry on dry pan at medium heat, 20 seconds per side(until bubbles form).
Makes 16 tortilla's
To make baked tortilla chips, just cut into triangles and bake in a 340 oven for about 5-8 mins till crisp!
Serve with salsa and guacomole!