Watch my Weight Wednesdays!

Looking for recipes, tips, and your weight loss stories!    If you read My Story you will see my before and after pic of my weight loss journey.  Unfortunately I have not met my spring goal or even got close to it(gained 5lbs instead).  I now have a clothes issue, as all mine have "shrunk".  Hoping to find some inspiration and helpful tips from you all! Lets help each other!

My Goal this week - go to the gym 3 times...(I have been averaging 2) small steps!

Here is my recipe!  I love nacho's but those salty tortilla chips are not good for a weight loss diet(or anybodies for that matter!).  To get my snack fix I make this recipe! 

Nacho's

1/2 Whole Wheat Pita - cut into triangles and toast in oven till crisp.  (if you can find...fresh corn tortilla's will work too!)
Veggies - optional, I like green onion, peppers, corn, mushrooms, etc.
Protein - optional, If you have any leftover chicken or beef.
Shredded Cheese - small handful sprinkle on toasted pita, bake till melted.

Serve with homemade salsa, and guacamole(Avocado and lime juice mixed together)
Remember potion control!  For a snack use half a pita, if you are going to make it a meal with all those optional yummy extra's use whole pita.
Enjoy!

Add your old or new post below with MckLinky!  Can't wait to see all the helpful tips/recipes/stories you have!
Please link directly to your post and not your blog URL.  Please link back here so that everyone can join in the fun.



0 comments:

Post a Comment