Best Sandwich Recipe!

I love radishes!  I am pretty sure I didn't when I was younger?  But I love them now!  The other day I was making a sandwich and I ran out of lettuce!  But I did however have some leftover salad from the night before.  So I used salad instead...I do this all the time, but this time the salad had radishes in it!  This was the best tasting sandwich ever!!!!!!  The radishes and avocado go so well together!  The chipotle sauce is a family favorite!  Of course I didn't get a pic of the sandwich...cause common who takes a pic of an everyday sandwich?  So here is the recipe with a pic of a similar sandwich...Enjoy!  I sure did!

Ingredients
  • Leftover roast chicken(roast beef work great too!), sliced thin
  • Leftover salad (with radishes!, carrot, lettuce, green onion)
  • Cheese (Marble is what I had)
  • Chipotle sauce (recipe below)
  • Avocado, I like huge chunks on my sandwiches....but you can spread it out.
  • Bread/Bun
Toast the bun with cheese, then assemble sandwich.  So Yummy!




Chipotle Sauce

  • 3/4 Cup mayo
  • 1tsp Dijon Mustard
  • 1/4 Lime squeezed
  • 1-3 tsp chipotle sauce (or you can mince 1 chipotle pepper)
  • A little garlic powder to taste
Combine all ingredients add more or less to your own liking.

Share with Food Trip Friday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment