Quick Quesadilla's

Quick Quesadilla's

Sometimes during the holiday you will find you are to busy to make a whole healthy meal.  That is why I always relies on this quick and healthy recipe!  It one of our family favorites!

I always use what ever I have in the fridge!  
  • tomato diced
  • green onion sliced
  • soft cooked black beans(can substitute w/chickpea's, or leftover chicken or beef)
  • frozen corn
  • jalapeno pepper, diced real small, no seeds.(this gives it some kick...just enough that kids will still like it)
  • shredded marble cheddar cheese
Arrange ingredients in separate bowl and let you family members load up there own tortilla's!  When they are done, fold in half, and bake till cheese is melted and tortilla crisp!
So simple! So yummy!  No extra seasoning required!
Eat it with a side of salad and Enjoy!

I hope you have fun with creating your own quesadilla!  

Let me know, what do you like in yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment