Watch My Weight Wednesday!

This week I have not lost any weight...again.  I really need to kick it in to high gear!  A few social events coming up in the near future.  Maybe this will be the extra motivation I need! 

This summer has been so busy! With only a few more weeks to go before my kids go back to school, and the kids will be away with relatives for those few weeks.  I am hoping this will give me the time to concentrate on me and my weight loss goals. 

So my goal is 10lbs in 8 weeks!  I have done this before so I know how hard it will be.
  • Planning meals ahead of time 
  • Keeping track of my water
  • Adding more daily physical activity
  • No cheating on weekends
________________________________________________________________________________ 

This is a blog hop!  Post your recipes, tips, and your weight loss stories!  It can be a new post or an older one that you would like to share.

Would you like to be a guest blogger?  Send me an email!

Add your old or new post below with Linky! Can't wait to see all the helpful tips/recipes/stories you have!
Please link directly to your post and not your blog URL. Please link back here so that everyone can join in the fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment