Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas

Tonight We had Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas!  Unfortunately they were so good, that I forgot to get the camera to snap some pics of it :(  Cause we were all eating them up so quick!

So since I planned ahead I knew that I would have to soak some black beans...no more "I forgot", cause I planned ahead :)  If you know me I am more of a last minute kinda gal!  But I have heard you can freeze cooked beans to use for later...ah but I have the time so no matter.

So today was bread making day! er....Tortilla making day!  I have such a simple easy recipe to make tortillas!  I bet you could make them with what you have in your cupboard right now!  And do what I do and wrap up half the dough and put in the freezer till later!  So handy when you want tortillas at the last minute :)  Just thaw and make!

So this is so simple and easy to make!  Use what you have in the fridge!  Tonight I used...
tomato diced
green onion sliced
cooked black beans
frozen corn
jalapeno pepper
shredded cheddar cheese

Put what you like in a tortilla, fold in half, bake till cheese is melted!
So simple! So yummy!  No extra seasoning required!
Eat it with a side of salad and Enjoy!

For fun I let everyone make there own!  Kids love making there own and it really helps if you have a picky eater!

Beans: Fabulous Health Benefits, Weight Management and Nutrition at Very Low Cost

Shared on ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment