Laura at Hey What's For Dinner Mom? gifted me with this Kreativ Blogger award! Thank you so much Laura!
Please, if you have never visited Laura at Hey What's For Dinner Mom? you should! You won't be disappointed!
Ok so with this award there is some rules...lets read them....The Kreativ Blogger Award Rules:
1. Post the award. Check
2. Thank and mention the person who gave you the award. Check
3. Pass the award on to seven blogs who you think embody the spirit of the Kreativ Blogger Award. OK
4. Name seven things about yourself that others don't know. That seems like work!!!!5. Don't forget to notify your seven Bloggers about their award and post a link to their blog. If you see your name let me know and I will try to notify everyone soon.
I have to pass this on to 7 blogs that I feel are Kreativ...
Amy at a Foodie Fairytale - The blog title is just screaming creativity and her recipes are awesome too!
Sarah at Sugar Banana's - Another very creative blog title, and a modge podge of creative posts!
Michelle at All Home Cooking. All Year Long. - For her very creative recipes that look O' so yummy!
Casserole Blog - for her "Throw it all together and see what it makes"... very creative blog!
Lindsey at Cheeky and Trig - Very cute crafts here!
Kelly and Laura at My Dear Trash - These girls make trash into treasures!
-K at Pull Up Your Potty Seat, This May Take A While. - You just gotta stop by this one to give it a read!
I have to share 7 things about myself that you all don't know...hmmm what do you guys want to know...feel free to ask questions! I love to share :)
Ok so this is what I can think of that may interest you all!
1. I break out into song and dance to get my kids attention. This happens daily, sometimes more than once. The kids now ignore me when I do this, but that doesn't stop me :)2. I told you all that I mostly wear green..Then after I posted I realized I lied and I mostly wear purple. Needed to clear that up...I am sure you all have see pics of me on the blog and I am never wearing green.
3. I have to force myself to eat fruit...I would rather eat veggies instead. Unless someone else will wash and prepare it...but than some times I take a bite out of a nice apple and think why don't I do this more often? It is so good!
4. I love British comedies! The older ones are the best! Allo, Allo... some newer ones Black Books, and Coupling, oh and I absolutely love Doctor Who!!!!
5. I much rather wear a skirt than my blue jeans...Long or knee length, the frumpier the better! My daughter also has this love of skirts too!
6. I drive a very cute purple car...a vw cabriolet! And it not my first purple car either!
7. I am also very good at playing air piano and air guitar...I learned this from my very creative son! It is so much fun! You all should try it with your kids!
So that was easy :)
Congrats to all the winners...Post your award with pride you all deserve it!