Beautiful Blogger Award!

The beautiful Blogger Award for me?!  Thank you so much to Summer at Summer, Boys and as much scrapbooking as possible...  for giving this award to me!!  Summer truly has a beautiful blog Go on over and say hello to her and tell her Angie sent you! 

Now the rules.
I need to pass this award on to 7 other Blogs to be able to fully except this award!!

Michelle at Green Earth Bazaar
Now I have to tell you 7 things you may not know about me!  But you already know all this....so
Instead I am going to tell you 7 things off the top of my head that I find beautiful!

  1. A babies smile.
  2. A sunset across a lake.
  3. A colorful kite, soaring in the sky.
  4. These 4 kids!
  5. Rainbows.
  6. Flower gardens.
  7. Rain showers on hot summer day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment