Masoor Dal

What is masoor dal?  It is a very yummy, quick, and easy red lentil curry dish!
I was looking for a red lentil dish that I could make for my family with the ingredient's I already had on hand.  I didn't have much so it was tough to find until I saw this recipe here!  It just looked so easy I had to give it a try!  This is what I came up with! 

Masoor Dal
  • 2 cups red lentils
  • 3 cups water
  • 1/2 onion
  • 1/2 tsp turmeric
  • 1 tsp ginger
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • red pepper flakes
I just threw all ingredients into a pot and cooked  until lentils were done.
Serve with some Naan and ENJOY!

Sharing with
Just Another Meatless Monday is hosted by Hey Whats For Dinner Mom?
My Meatless Monday is hosted by My Sweet and Savoury 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment