Are you on a QUEST searching for a QUICK dinner? How about QUESADILLA'S!

Jenny MatlockToday's Letter is Q! 

Quick Quesadilla's
This is a quick and healthy recipe I make that the whole family just loves!  I always use what ever I have in the fridge!  Today this is what I ate for lunch!
I used...
  • 1 tomato diced
  • 1 green onion sliced
  • a handful of cooked black beans(can substitute w/chickpea's, or leftover chicken or beef)
  • a handful frozen corn
  • 1 part jalapeno pepper, diced real small, no seeds.(this gives it some kick...just enough that kids will still like it)
  • shredded marble cheddar cheese
Put what you like in a tortilla, fold in half, bake till cheese is melted!
So simple! So yummy!  No extra seasoning required!
Eat it with a side of salad and Enjoy!
Also if you make some extra this recipe easily freezes for those days when you don't have time to cook!
I hope you have fun with creating your own quesadilla!  
Let me know what you like in yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment