Today I tried something different for my lunch salad! I did have lettuce in the fridge, but didn't feel like washing and preparing it...yes I was being lazy. So today I used sprouts instead lettuce!
So here is how I made my salad today!
- Open fridge, and grab as much produce as I have.
- Make a bed of sprouts in my favorite dish.
- Slice grape tomatoes, cucumber, green onion, and celery.
- Pretend you are decorating a pizza....
- Viola! Now your almost done...snap a quick pic!
- Add your favorite salad dressing, and enjoy outside if the weather is nice!