Watch My Weight Wednesdays

If you're looking to get fit and get healthy I hope you'll join me on watch my weight Wednesdays if not I hope that you'll at least be rooting for me to succeed. I can do this!

So...How was your week?  Did you meet your goals?

My Goals this week(same as last)...

1. Go to the gym 3 times!
I would like to say more but this works.

2. Keep up with my water!
Somedays I do great, but others not so good! 

3. Work out on the wii fitt everyday.
You can see the calendar that this is something I need to work on :)  Do you like my Mii?

4. No Junk including coffee, alcohol, and baked treats for this week.
Last week didn't work out so well with this one.

5. Keep up with portion control!
This is so hard!  I love eating food!


Looking for recipes, tips, and your weight loss stories!
Hoping to find some inspiration and helpful tips from you all!

What are your goals this week? Let me know in the comment section!

Add your old or new post below with Linky! Can't wait to see all the helpful tips/recipes/stories you have!
Please link directly to your post and not your blog URL. Please link back here so that everyone can join in the fun.

If you like what your reading please subscribe! click here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment