Easy Healthy Bruschetta Bread

This is what I had for lunch today!   I make this recipe with what ever buns or bread I have handy!  Focaccia bread is my favorite!  I wanted to make this recipe healthier with leaving out all of the extra oils!   Some oils are healthy for you but once they are heated up all the goodness disappears! I always add oil after the food is cooked!  
This is so tasty I hope you will give it a try and let me know what you think!

Easy Healthy Bruschetta Bread
  • Fresh tomato, diced
  • Mushroom, diced
  • Green onion, sliced thin
  • Seasoning, I used a garlic blend with no salt added.
  • Mozzarella cheese, small cubes
  • Bun

Put all ingredients on a bun and slip into the oven.  Heat until bun is toast and cheese is melted...you do not want to cook the tomatoes.  Enjoy!

This is my comfort food.....Mmmmm!
Sharing with Ultimate Recipe Swap hosted by Life as a Mom.


0 comments:

Post a Comment